Founder: The State Scientific Institution “Institute of Education Content Modernization”
Editor-in-Chief: Pushkarova Tamara – Doctor Habilitated in Educational Sciences, Professor, Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine, Head of the Department of Project Activities of the State Scientific Institution “Institute of Education Content Modernization”
Manuscript languages: Ukrainian, English
Publication frequency: 2 issues a year
Electronic periodical scientific journal “Problems of Education” was launched to achieve a qualitatively new level of completeness and efficiency of meeting the information needs of society in the knowledge obtained in the process of research, development, design and technological and production activities of Ukrainian scientists and specialists; to highlight the research results of theoretical, methodological and methodological problems of higher education in the context of European integration; to present topical issues of preschool, primary and secondary education on the way to reform; to provide a comparative analysis of domestic and foreign experience in the development of vocational education and other issues of educational science.
Electronic periodical scientific journal “Problems of Education” is designed to publish the results of scientific work of researchers, teaching and academic staff, students of institutes of postgraduate education, Doctoral students, PhD students and students.
- Higher education in the context of European integration;
- Preschool, primary and secondary education on the path of reform;
- Vocational education: theory, methodology and practice;
- Education Abroad;
- Current issues of social pedagogy;
- Innovative forms and methods of teaching in the education system of Ukraine;
- Development and formation of personality in the educational process;
- Economics of the education system.